The successful candidate will be part of a team of project managers who are all responsible for the management of Business and IT projects, ensuring on time quality delivery according to agreed business requirements and parameters.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma with 8 to 12 years related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management with ability to apply any methodology or tool suited to the context and nature of the project and environment
- At least 10 years’ experience within a financial services company within an IT development environment, that follows agile principles will be an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within the field of Project Management, such as PM Diploma, PM degree,
- PRINCE2 qualification or PMP, will be an advantage
- Knowledge of and competent in applying project management principles
- Knowledge of business products and processes and systems development life cycles
- Management and administration of IT and Business projects
- Communication of strategic vision, business benefits and value to be gained by achieving the project objectives to project team members and beyond project team,
- Setting and management of expectations relating to projects
- Building and managing relationships with project stakeholders to ensure operational service delivery is maintained and business impact minimised
- Planning, co-ordination and facilitation of project work according to agreed priorities
- Management of project delivery, progress tracking, project risks and issues management
- Management of changes to the agreed project scope and/or time line to preserve business commitments and re-alignment of project objectives
Opportunity for Project Manager for Johannesburg location which is 6 months contract initially and extendable one. Please find the job details below. Please let me know your interest with below mentioned details and updated profile.
Current Salary (per hour):
Expected Salary(Per hour):
- IT Program/Project Management or engineering experience – Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
- PMP and Scrum master certification preferred
- To plan, execute, control and ensure closure of projects, while managing people and delivery excellence in all parameters of time, cost and processes in projects.
- Drive execution of the project roadmap and manage entire project lifecycle from strategy planning to tactical activities.
- Ensure high customer connect for the project, building processes for all relevant team members to engage with the customer.
- Ensure completion of Project Satisfaction Report and relevant survey and feedback mechanisms.
- Guide the launch of project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance to internal tools. Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer.
- Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Create and maintain project level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Ensure high levels of engagement within the team. Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
Seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 month contract in Goodwood, Cape Town:
– with 5+ years experience in managing mid to large scale server / infrastructure projects
– skilled in managing projects for Servers / Networks migrations (on-premises and pref. cloud)
– solid Network Security / Active Directory migration experience (on-prem + pref. cloud)
– must be PMP / Prince2 certified
– must be an advanced MS Project user for managing timelines
To apply, follow one of the links below:
Apply now for these jobs in the technical units of the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission at the IDC. https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/companies/trade-and-industry/2019-01-15-jobs–picc-seeks-specialists-to-fulfil-infrastructure-development-targets/
SPONSORED | Apply now for these jobs in the technical units of the Presidential Infrastructure Coordinating Commission at @IDCSouthAfrica https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/companies/trade-and-industry/2019-01-15-jobs–picc-seeks-specialists-to-fulfil-infrastructure-development-targets/
OptiClear: 2 Positions available at Healthcare Company delivering services to medical schemes.
Click Here to Download More Information
Dimagi, a socially-conscious technology organization that designs technical solutions for front-line health workers, has a growing office based in Cape Town.
We are a specialist art management company, growing in the niche area of servicing clients with large art collections.
We have a range of exciting clients, with a variety of dynamic work that requires a high level of attention to detail to satisfy client’s and managements requests. The work environment is very relaxed and allows for a lot of flexibility.
This job will best be suited for someone who is an operational thinker, and who has the ability to focus on linear steps in order to achieve the end result.
We are looking for a young, energetic, well- spoken and professional Project Manager or Project administrator (working toward a Project Management Role).
The role will provide a great opportunity for professional growth and skills development. There will exposure to big corporate clients. Opportunity to be actively involved in the growth of the company and take on a senior manager position in the near future.