Opportunity for Project Manager for Johannesburg location which is 6 months contract initially and extendable one. Please find the job details below. Please let me know your interest with below mentioned details and updated profile.
Current Salary (per hour):
Expected Salary(Per hour):
- IT Program/Project Management or engineering experience – Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
- PMP and Scrum master certification preferred
- To plan, execute, control and ensure closure of projects, while managing people and delivery excellence in all parameters of time, cost and processes in projects.
- Drive execution of the project roadmap and manage entire project lifecycle from strategy planning to tactical activities.
- Ensure high customer connect for the project, building processes for all relevant team members to engage with the customer.
- Ensure completion of Project Satisfaction Report and relevant survey and feedback mechanisms.
- Guide the launch of project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance to internal tools. Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer.
- Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Create and maintain project level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Ensure high levels of engagement within the team. Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.