The successful candidate will be part of a team of project managers who are all responsible for the management of Business and IT projects, ensuring on time quality delivery according to agreed business requirements and parameters.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma with 8 to 12 years related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management with ability to apply any methodology or tool suited to the context and nature of the project and environment
- At least 10 years’ experience within a financial services company within an IT development environment, that follows agile principles will be an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within the field of Project Management, such as PM Diploma, PM degree,
- PRINCE2 qualification or PMP, will be an advantage
- Knowledge of and competent in applying project management principles
- Knowledge of business products and processes and systems development life cycles
- Management and administration of IT and Business projects
- Communication of strategic vision, business benefits and value to be gained by achieving the project objectives to project team members and beyond project team,
- Setting and management of expectations relating to projects
- Building and managing relationships with project stakeholders to ensure operational service delivery is maintained and business impact minimised
- Planning, co-ordination and facilitation of project work according to agreed priorities
- Management of project delivery, progress tracking, project risks and issues management
- Management of changes to the agreed project scope and/or time line to preserve business commitments and re-alignment of project objectives