Leadership Teams - Our Volunteers
- Communications Team supports the chapter infrastructure, which includes all chapter technology, including audio and visual equipment, security and access control of applications and subscription services, managing the chapter website, managing the chapter messaging systems, and SharePoint application
- External Relations Team is responsible for fostering relationships to support the Chapter and its members through outreach to companies, the military, academic institutions, non-profits, and communities. We build bridges between organizations and the Chapter by soliciting and stewarding relationships. We seek to enhance chapter member experiences and bring value to our partner organizations.
- Finance Team handles our budgets, expenses and income. The Finance team provides support to the President and all other members of the Board of Directors by ensuring that all transactions have been accounted for and reported properly and that the chapter is operating within the guidelines of PMI and governmental requirements. The team adds additional value by helping the members of the Board create and manage to a reasonable and responsible budget for the year.
- Marketing Team is responsible for all of the chapter branding, photography and digital messaging to include; social media, content for website and weekly bulletin content.
- Membership Team supports our members - most notably the New Member Orientation - as well as all our volunteers. The Membership Team is responsible for attracting, onboarding, and retaining Chapter members. They also provide support for our members in transition through Career Resources workshops. As volunteers are the sole resources for running the chapter, Volunteer Services provides a crucial role in recruiting and placing qualified individuals on all teams. This service ensures volunteers receive training to get them started, as well as to provide recognition and appreciation through organized activities.
- Operations Team is responsible for the business operations of the Chapter, including but not limited to, conducting Chapter Board of Directors elections, executing surveys for the Board and/or Board reviewing/revising/developing Chapter policies & procedures, tracking the Chapter's physical assets and monitoring the Chapter's voicemail.
- Professional Development Team supports PDU opportunities for our chapter, as well as the CAPM/PMP prep classes, and all the vendors we use to provide classes and learning opportunities to our members.
- Programs Team organizes our chapter meetings and events by ensuring we have speakers, running the North and South Valley meetings, running Breakfast meetings throughout the Valley, and coordinating the social networking events.